Settle in Switzerland
SWITZERLAND  +41 (0)22 534 93 14
coemailntmail addressact@swiss moving agencyhelvswitzerland consultingetiotld domain name.cconsulting live in switzerlandh
Residential permit Driving license Vehicle importation Education and child care Convenient installation Job Insurances and social coverage Housing Temporary housing International moving Arrival services Leaving services Tax consulting Real estate investment Lump-Sum tax France: Exit Tax Company creation


Comment le commerce en ligne transforme la vente au détail https://t.co/0wN5lbr4UJ 08:32 AM Jul 18th

Se repérer dans la galaxie du crowdfunding grâce à une infographie https://t.co/M8MqwbNwZk 06:57 PM Jul 16th

Signature de convention : Projet alimentaire territorial ardéchois https://t.co/sdsA05VCd6 05:51 AM Jul 01st

Economie : quel Capital immatériel des Alpes https://t.co/UCX7hhuQNS 08:02 AM May 20th

Suisse | Un pressing écolo détache sans solvant toxique https://t.co/v2gG31Jnpg 09:30 AM Apr 26th

Visite de l'église de Jézeau le 26 avril - Pays d'Art et d'Histoire des vallées d'Aure ...https://t.co/Gv45U579ZD 08:48 AM Apr 25th

Share the page


Residence permit

Relocation Agency to obtain a residence permit in Switzerland
We do the paperwork to obtain a residence permit (with or without activity) as well as the practical steps to be operational quickly.
  • Application for the residential permit
  • With or without activity
  • Advert the local authorities of your arrival
We can also help you to the request for a Lump sum taxation with the tax department.

Types of permits

Switzerland offers several types of residence permit, depending on your situation.

Permis B : Long-term resident

It allows to live and work in Switzerland. Its validity is 1 year, or if you're from the EU / EFTA, the permit is valid for 5 years.

Permis C : Establishment

This is a permanent permit, which remains valid as long as you live in Switzerland. This permit can be obtained on the condition of the prior permit B, and also to have lived 5 or 10 years in Switzerland, depending on your nationality.

Permis L : Short-term

It targets EU resident, whose installation in Switzerland is less than 1 year. This license is especially suitable for people coming for a short-term contract.

Permis G : Frontier workers

It is issued to border residents who live in EU countries and who regularly work in Switzerland.

Notification 90j

Persons in employment duration less than 90 days (eg seasonal), do not require obtaining a regular license, but a working notification to be made.
more imformation on swiss permits

Status Change

We take in charge paperwork when changing your status.
We can also address many specific requests. To do so, please contact us to present your position.
Contact us