Settle in Switzerland
SWITZERLAND  +41 (0)22 534 93 14
coemailntmail addressact@swiss moving agencyhelvswitzerland consultingetiotld domain name.cconsulting live in switzerlandh
Residential permit Driving license Vehicle importation Education and child care Convenient installation Job Insurances and social coverage Housing Temporary housing International moving Arrival services Leaving services Tax consulting Real estate investment Lump-Sum tax France: Exit Tax Company creation


Comment le commerce en ligne transforme la vente au détail https://t.co/0wN5lbr4UJ 08:32 AM Jul 18th

Se repérer dans la galaxie du crowdfunding grâce à une infographie https://t.co/M8MqwbNwZk 06:57 PM Jul 16th

Signature de convention : Projet alimentaire territorial ardéchois https://t.co/sdsA05VCd6 05:51 AM Jul 01st

Economie : quel Capital immatériel des Alpes https://t.co/UCX7hhuQNS 08:02 AM May 20th

Suisse | Un pressing écolo détache sans solvant toxique https://t.co/v2gG31Jnpg 09:30 AM Apr 26th

Visite de l'église de Jézeau le 26 avril - Pays d'Art et d'Histoire des vallées d'Aure ...https://t.co/Gv45U579ZD 08:48 AM Apr 25th

Share the page


Customs process

Administrative procedures for customs France and Switzerland
Helvetio helps you for declarations and customs forms. We work on checklists and anticipate the administrative procedures.

Required documents

When crossing the border, you must submit:
  • An ID (passport or residence permit)
  • A copy of your lease rent
  • An inventory of your items moved: furniture, clothing, miscellaneous objects etc.
    This inventory does not need to be accurate for most of your items, only for some items that might be specific such as piece of art.
The customs clearance requires the entry form 18.44

Banned or regulated items

If you have any of these items, contact us to determine the current rule: firearms, domestic animals, vehicle, dangerous products, drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc. This list is not exhaustive, in doubt contact us to clarify the point.

Customs Taxes

Assets held and used for more than 6 months can be imported into Switzerland without having to get rid of tax you have to, however, have provided your principal residence outside Switzerland for at least 1 year, and you can provide required documents to the Customs administration.
Contact us