Settle in Switzerland
SWITZERLAND  +41 (0)22 534 93 14
coemailntmail addressact@swiss moving agencyhelvswitzerland consultingetiotld domain name.cconsulting live in switzerlandh
Residential permit Driving license Vehicle importation Education and child care Convenient installation Job Insurances and social coverage Housing Temporary housing International moving Arrival services Leaving services Tax consulting Real estate investment Lump-Sum tax France: Exit Tax Company creation


Comment le commerce en ligne transforme la vente au détail https://t.co/0wN5lbr4UJ 08:32 AM Jul 18th

Se repérer dans la galaxie du crowdfunding grâce à une infographie https://t.co/M8MqwbNwZk 06:57 PM Jul 16th

Signature de convention : Projet alimentaire territorial ardéchois https://t.co/sdsA05VCd6 05:51 AM Jul 01st

Economie : quel Capital immatériel des Alpes https://t.co/UCX7hhuQNS 08:02 AM May 20th

Suisse | Un pressing écolo détache sans solvant toxique https://t.co/v2gG31Jnpg 09:30 AM Apr 26th

Visite de l'église de Jézeau le 26 avril - Pays d'Art et d'Histoire des vallées d'Aure ...https://t.co/Gv45U579ZD 08:48 AM Apr 25th

Share the page


Real Estate investment

Consulting firm specialized in real estate investing in Switzerland
We help you acquire a property:
  • Rules for acquisition by foreigners
  • Consulting on the Real estate taxation
  • Searching for real estates
  • Types of acquisition:
    - permanent residence
    - rental investment
    - commercial estates

Rules to acquire a property

Foreigner living in Switzerland who hold a B permit or a C permit can buy a real estate with the same conditions than swiss citizens.
However, you can buy a property for your personal use, subject to obtaining a special permit when the land is over 3000m2.
Foreigners who don't live in Switzerland also have the possibility to buy a real estate as a second home, but only in specific cities that agree, and under some conditions. Please contact us if you are considering buying a second home in Switzerland.

Taxation system

In principle, the property is taxed in the place where it is located. We must distinguish rental income from real estate gains (added value or profit got from a sale).
Then the taxation differs according to the concerned canton. Some cantons apply a special tax (separated taxing scale), and some other cantons add the profit to your income, and then regularly taxed. Moreover, depending on the canton, it may also depend on the nature of the property: if it is a private or a business asset.
As the taxation system is cantonal, we prefer to first analyze your investment project in details and inform you about the applicable rules.


We are used to work with many local companies, such as plumbers, electricians, painters that we can recommend for several works to be done in the property.
Contact us